*Note* – Each light can only be a member of ONE zone.
*Note* – If a light is not defined in any zone, it will always be off.
– This will show a list of zones that are set up.
– This will delete your previous zones so you can set up new zones.
The 1,2,3,4 at the top is designating the ports. Select the port and lights connected to that port will turn on
– Look outside at your lights, all the lights within the start and end position will be one color and the start and end lights will be flashing a different color
– If two ports are used in the zone you want to create, while in the expanded zone menu, press ⋯ “+ Port” and repeat the above until you select all the lights you wish to have in the zone
– Press … to the right of the zone name when the zone is not expanded
– Press “Start test”
– This will turn all lights in the selected port on red and will have one green light tracing through to show the direction
– Press ⋮ to the right of the zone name when the zone is not expanded and press “End Test”
To rename the zone click out of the zone then 3 horizontal dots when closed out of the zone and select rename
– When setting up a zone, you have to choose which ports were used to power that section, so here is a description of what a the ports are. All lights are hard wired to your controller. Multiple wires may have been used to connect your lights to your controller. A JellyFish Pro 2 controller has up to 4 ports, therefore, up to 4 wires may be connecting your lights to your controller.
– A zone of lights you create can include part of the lights connected to a port, all of the lights connected to a port, or a group of lights spanning multiple ports. In the JellyFish Designer app, patterns are run on zones, not on ports. https://youtu.be/dYuDtrwLcGQ
Makes the lights in that zone flow the other way
To delete the zone click out of the zone then 3 horizontal dots when closed out of the zone and select delete