Create Your Own Color Of White
- If you are trying to match the color of your JellyFish Lighting to existing exterior lights, turn on your existing lights that you are trying to match.
- Start by selecting the closest of the white presets offered in the JellyFish Cloud App.
- To select a white preset while making an accent, go to the ‘Accent’ tab. Press the color box under ‘Accent’. The warm white presets are the last 3 options under ‘Custom’. The cool white preset is the second to the right under ‘Primary’
- To see all of the white presets, go to the ‘List’ page, click to open the ‘Warm Cool’ category, select the color closest, press the adjust icon, then press ‘Pattern’ at the top.
- From there, you can look and see if you think your JellyFish Lighting has too much red, green, or blue, and use the + and – buttons to adjust the amount of each color is in the lights.
- When you create a warm white that matches, click and hold one of the color boxes under ‘Custom’ to save that color.
2100K example. RGB setting: 255,80,0
2700K example RGB setting: 55, 204, 102